Are You Tired Of Not Getting The VA Benefits You Deserve?
Our Advisers Are Here To Help!
2021 VA Disability Compensation Rates
VA disability compensation is a tax-free benefit paid to veterans with a disability that developed or worsened while serving in the military or due to military service. Are you a disabled Veteran looking to file a VA claim? You may be eligible for Service-Connected disability pay too.
What Counts as a VA Disability?
If you are trying to determine whether you qualify for Service-Connected disability pay, you might be wondering what counts as a VA disability?
Conditions covered by the VA typically include:
- Physical disabilities such as hearing loss, chronic back pain, asthma, and cancers that are caused by contact with toxic chemicals
- Mental disabilities such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
You can find a full list of disabilities here.
The VA Disability Rating System
For every disability claim, the VA determines a severity rating ranging from 0-100%. This rating moves in increments of 10% increments and is based on service treatment records, VA medical records, and private medical records directly relating to the disability.
You may also receive additional benefits if:
- You have severe disabilities or loss of limb(s)
- You have a spouse, child(ren), or dependent parents
- You have a disabled spouse